Custom Made Oriental Rugs
We make museum-quality, custom-made Oriental rugs.
Because our Oriental rugs are entirely handmade and hand knotted, we are able to make completely custom
See how our Oriental Rugs are made.
- Make virtually any Oriental rug as a custom
rug. Please see our Historic Oriental Rugs section to see some examples of rugs we can make in any size.
- Change the size and/or color of any Oriental rug on our site.
- Make any of our Oriental rugs with a plain,
solid-color field, including rare green or yellow
fields. (Green is a holy color in Islam and is rarely
seen in Oriental rugs. Yellow requires saffron to make
yellow dye, which is rare and expensive. Please see our
Questions About Oriental Rugs for more information on
color and dyes.)
- Change pile height. Please see our Questions About Oriental Rugs for more information on pile
height in Oriental rugs.
- Remove the prayer arch (known as a mihrab) from any
of our prayer rugs or make completely custom prayer
- Make custom-sized Oriental rug runners for stairs
or hallways, including extra-narrow and/or extra-long
runners for unusually sized or historic-home
- Make a complementary custom Oriental rug runner to
match a pre-existing rug, or make a complementary
custom Oriental rug to match a pre-existing
- Create custom Oriental rugs for architects,
interior designers, decorators, or hospitality and
- Reproduce customers' own rugs in the same or
different size for use in other homes or rental
properties, or due to the originals being of high
value, excessively worn, or subject to pets, children,
sun, or high traffic for example, or for any other
- Make room-size custom Caucasian rugs. Please see
our About Caucasian Rugs and Persian Rugs for an explanation
of why this is significant.
- Make custom-sized, room-size custom Oriental rugs
exactly two-feet smaller than a specified room to
ensure a standard two-foot perimeter reveal.
- Make custom rugs other than Caucasian rugs, Persian
rugs, or Oriental rugs, such as Arts & Crafts rugs,
William Morris rugs, or Stickley-style rugs.
For more information on our custom-made rugs, please